Santo Idelfonso Church
Built between 1724 and 1730, this hilltop baroque church is distinguished by its lovely blue and white tile panels that cover the façade.
Its oval interior has Neoclassical side altars and a retable on the main alter by Nicolau Nasoni, who later built Clerigos Tower nearby.
Rest at the courtyard in front of the church, or at Batalha Square just a few steps away.
How to Visit
Location: Batalha Square
Getting there: Metro – São Bento station.